Monday, October 2, 2017

UPTET YACHI Sue can go Supreme in both ways - RISHI SRIVASTAV Facebook Post

On Sunday, October 1st, the meeting was completed by us in Baradari Park, Lucknow. Thanks to all the partners who became part of the meeting, it was said by all the participants in the meeting organized yesterday that according to the order of Honorable Supreme Court of December 7, 2015, the Special Appeal Defective 457/17 filed against the original appointment of 841 was filed. It is requested to join in that but all those brothers have been denied by me. I told all those brothers that all the brothers As soon as Io gets the Supreme Court from Allahabad, the number of recipients will be added. My first priority is that the case should be decided by the Divisions Bench of the Allahabad High Court in any way, if I lose it or lose the original appointments, then the defendant will go to the Supreme Court. If the court rejects my appeal, then I will appeal to the Supreme Court Will do It is bound to be a case in both ways and Supreme Court has decided to make a decision on the fact and merit by repeating the same roppen which has been killed in the case of Satyagraha, even if I did not have to constitute a Constitution Bench. I want the lawsuit to be decided on the fact and the law even though I got a job. If the registrar is distributed in the Supreme Court, then all eligible candidates of Tate 2011 should decide, otherwise decide the case on the law. On the day when the lawsuit comes to the law, how many people will go to the light of the day, it knows only the upper one. I am not an enemy of anybody's brother and sister's job. Only the recruitment process on the rule is complete. This is what I want and no matter how many abuses I make on Facebook Whatsapp, I believe that the person behind the back, Narendra Modi ji Gives abuses. Friends can also get rid of those abuses that are what some people want to do in society, there are also fans and people who create differences, I do not make any difference to him. The date of the trial of the fundamental appointment of 841 will be held in the bench of Hon'ble Tarun Aggarwal on Saturday, October 7, in the Allahabad Bench, this time the court will also sit on Saturday. Thank you
Your good wishes
Sage shrivastav


0 comments

Post a Comment